Monday, November 17, 2014

Winter is Coming!

Inspired by a few of my favorite blogs lately, I've really been thinking about a new winter coat. I don't really need one, but they all look so cozy and warm and pretty! Or maybe I need a cape or fur vest?!? (I don't have either of those things yet...so that means I need it, yes?)

A few of these are a reality for me (in terms of cost) and others are absolutely not, but here are few fun things I've found online:

Red
Vince Modern Wool Blend Coat
Burberry Brit "Drumleigh" Short Wrap Coat

Drape-y
Asos Oversized Coat with Waterfall Drape
Coat with Waterfall Front
Belted
T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat
Burberry London "Heronsby" Wool Wrap Coat
Plaid
Oasis Check Car Coat
New Look Checked Coat
Capes
Asos Coat With Cape Sleeve
Cejon Zip Front Cape
Faux Fur
High-Collar Faux Fur Jacket
Faux Shearling Vest
I'm kind of surprised at myself for liking the fur trend that's happening right now, but I think it's just that: a trend. So if I'm jumping on board, I'll definitely be sticking to faux and probably looking into these cheaper Forever 21 options... I really like that shearling vest!

This post is actually my Day 16 post (I got a little behind on Saturday and didn't blog), but I'll be back later today with the actual Day 17 post: Winter Essentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment