Thursday, November 13, 2014

If I could have any other job...

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
~Mark Twain 
 Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do "when I grow up." But I think in a perfect world where opportunity was just thrown at my feet, the job I would want to do most would be a travel writer. If someone would send me places and I could just take pictures and write about it, I probably wouldn't even ask for very much pay! (Hey, as long as I can feed myself...) Does anyone know how one gets into that sort of thing?

Also, I just checked out the other local blogs in the #30for30 challenge before I published this, and it looks like I'm in good company! :)

1 comment:

  1. That would be a great job. Also, I love that Mark Twain quote!

    ReplyDelete