Monday, November 3, 2014

Mondays...

What are the little ways I cope with Mondays? Actually, my Mondays aren't so bad with my work schedule being Tuesday through Saturday, I'm off on Mondays. So for today's 30 for 30 blog post here's my list of ways that I "cope" with Mondays:

-Do Nothing :) Mondays are my day for relaxing in preparation for the work week. I have the house to myself so I usually have a lazy day at home sleeping in a bit, catching up blog reading, binge watching a series on Netflix, or making to do lists for the rest of the week.

-Laundry: This might be contradicting my top item on the list, but at the very least while I'm sitting around the house, I try to get all the laundry finished so we can dress ourselves for the rest of the week!

-Running errands: One of the perks of having Mondays off is that I can do all of my errands like appointments and phone calls that you can only make during business hours without having to take time off from work. Oh, and I also do a lot of my shopping on Mondays... without all of the crowds out on the weekends.

-Blogging/organizing posts for the week: I'm starting this new Monday ritual for the November 30 for 30 challenge and hope to make it a habit for the future. I have time to brainstorm what I'm going to post for the week, organize photos, and general housekeeping with the blog.

And just to give you a laugh on this Monday: Sean found this video over the weekend, and I'm filing it away for whenever I'm having a bad day. I don't know why I find it so funny, but it cracks me up every time!

Post by Ryder.

No comments:

Post a Comment