Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Three Recipes I want to Make Right Now

Sean does most (read: all) of the cooking at our house, but I like to experiment every once in a while. I mostly stick to baking and love trying new things for special occasions and parties. Here are three recipes I want to make right now:

Spiced Apple Cider from Dishing up the Dirt. I'm always up for trying out a new cocktail, and this sounds perfect for this time of year. We already have a bottle of Applejack (apple brandy) on our bar for the season! (Also, champagne!)


Blueberry Crumb Cake from Smitten Kitchen that I pinned way back in July when we were buying up all the blueberries from the farmer's market... Luckily, we froze a bunch of them!


Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Spinach and Red Peppers over at The Kitchn. Actually, I already made this one a few weeks ago for a party, and it was delicious. It's a good version of what Sean likes to call, "mac 'n' cheese plus."

2 comments:

  1. YUM! Make it ALL please.... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

    I'm saving some posts to link to when I do a halfway wrap up on Nov 15th and this one has gone on the list. ;) I will love to give that Mac and cheese a try, I might add bacon though.

    As part of NaBloPoMo I try to comment on as many participating blogs as I can, and I also add participating blogs to my feed reader.

    So I’m just dropping by to let you know I’ve added your blog to my feedreader, I’m reading you loud and clear, I have a link up going at my place so my readers can find participating blogs which you are more than welcome to add your blog link to.

    Looking forward to seeing your posts, and you’ll likely see me drop by again during November.

    Happy NaBloPoMo to you!
    Snoskred
    http://www.snoskred.org

    ReplyDelete