Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Favorite Pinterest Accounts

Katie Armour

She is Pinterest OBSESSED! My feed fills up with her pins daily... always beautiful home decor and fashion picks.

Kathryn Grady of Snippet & Ink

I found her blog when I was wedding planning, and started following her on Pinterest soon after that. I like the recipes and fashion that she pins.

Kendi Everyday

This is also one of my favorite blogs that I did not include on my list last week. (I've been trying to mix it up on all the social media posts to include all my favorites.) I love all of her fashion pins, as well as some hair styles and inspirational quotes that she finds.

My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter by pinner Tiffany Beveridge

Finally, I have to include my absolute favorite Pinterest board. This one is there to give all of my other boards a reality check. My picks above are pretty centered around fashion, decor, and beauty. But staring at all of this beautiful, most times shallow stuff all day can get quickly mind-numbing and overwhelming. Snark, sarcasm, and hilarious toddler names are sure to brighten your day and snap you back into reality after staring at the ridiculousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment