Friday, September 2, 2011

One half.

{wedding bubbles} 
Photo by: Molly M. (my little sister).
Hey! I'm Aileen, one half of the little project we are starting with this blog. The other half is my husband Sean (the cute one in the sunglasses up there;). We'd both like to record some of the things that we are inspired by in our everyday lives... For me that's: fashion, beauty, travel, food (I most likely won't be cooking it, just eating it) and maybe a little politics or pop culture thrown in there too. My goal with this is to help me get to know myself a little better, work on my photography skills a bit, and have a place to collect everything that inspires me. 

A little bit about me: I currently live in Louisville, KY and am recently unemployed (#1 reason I finally got around to actually creating this first post). I love traveling, ice cream, elephants, dancing, chocolate, and the color blue. I'm extremely picky about cheese (which is an entire post on it's own...just wait for it). My dream job would be traveling the world like Anthony Bourdain, eating great food and meeting interesting people. Last year, I got married to the most wonderful man in the whole world and we are enjoying creating our lives together. 

My next step in this world is pretty unclear to me right now, but I'm excited to see what sorts of adventures are in store for me next!


No comments:

Post a Comment