Monday, April 16, 2012

Style Icon: Michelle Obama

Over the last few weeks, I've seen Michelle Obama appear on talk shows and at various campaign events, and I'm loving her style. She always looks so professional, but she adds a touch of her own flair and lets it shine through. Here are a few outfits I've seen her in and have been loving lately:

Today on The Ellen Show
I love the flower pins she's wearing above and below. They add an extra little something to her basic sheath dresses.
Last week on The Colbert Report
She perfected the color blocking trend for Easter at the White House this year (Sasha and Malia look cute too):
At the White House Easter Egg Roll
At the Kid's Choice Awards, the First Lady got glitzy with some sparkly jeans and a fun top... I think she looks so fun and fresh for a casual event:
Kid's Choice Awards
A bright pop of color for spring:
Wearing L'Wren Scott
She always looks great for formal events... I'm loving the piles of necklaces she's wearing too:
Wearing Marchesa
*All photos via www.huffingtonpost.com

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment