Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Beard: An Odyssey (Part I)

*NOTE: I have been trying to post this blog for several days now... I think it has too many pictures! That is why I have broken it up into three parts... enjoy!

This past weekend, months of hard work were met with an impossible challenge: the outside temperature was becoming too warm for my beard. The unseasonably hot temperatures last week and now this week left me no choice but to tame my wild wild facial hair so as to prepare my face for repeated 80 and 90 degree temperatures. I decided that it was only fitting to share the stages of my hair removal with the world. So, here are the many stages of my beard in order that I wore them and a role-model beard to accompany each. (N.B. - I discovered as I wore these hair-incarnations around town that Aileen is the most patient wife on the planet. Bless her.)

The Grizzly Adams

James Capen "Grizzly" Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment