Saturday, March 24, 2012

I.cannot.wait...

...For Sunday night at 9pm. Mad Men is back, and I am so excited to see it! Sean and I got caught up with the series in about January of last year, and I have been not-so-patiently waiting for the premiere of the fifth season. I just love all of the characters on this show... I don't even think I can pick a favorite!
Photo via AMC website
We are laying low this weekend because Sean had his wisdom teeth removed yesterday. So we are staying close to home, watching some old episodes of Mad Men (to get back up to speed), and eating lots of jello and pudding. He's doing surprisingly well so far, so maybe a trip to the theatre for The Hunger Games is in the cards as well. I think we'll also have to get some Canadian Club (Don Draper's drink of choice) and make some cocktails to sip on while we watch the show tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment