|Lovely colors in Cherokee Park|
This time of year is simply my favorite! Now the weather is finally cooling down a bit, and the leaves are starting to turn. Sean and I had a beautiful fall weekend with friends here in Louisville, taking in the scenery and spending quality time with friends. I thought I'd make a list of all the things we would like to do this season. Here are just a few (and some we've already checked off!):
1. Wear boots and scarves and sweaters!
2. Drink some delicious fall beers (including Sean's second home brew... an Oktoberfest-style ale!)
3. Apple picking and pumpkin carving (We already went to Huber's for some apple picking earlier this month.)
4. Hiking and/or camping
5. Halloween Parties!
6. Walk down Hillcrest Avenue. This is a street just a few blocks away from us in our neighborhood, and the residents go NUTS with Halloween decorations. It's always fun to pick a night close to Halloween and check it out.
7. Go for a scenic drive to check out some fall foliage, an activity that even Senator Kevin Keeley from The Birdcage would enjoy... if you don't know what I'm talking about, then we probably shouldn't be friends anymore, but here's a quick clip you can watch to get with the program. ;)
|Sean and I on a walk in the park over the weekend|
|Hanging out around the fire.|