Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Out with the old... in with the new

There is something about a new year that just changes the feeling in the air. Everyone seems a little bit more hopeful and energized. It feels like everything bad that happened in the last year gets erased, and everything good that happened gets filed away as a happy memory to cherish for years to come. I like the feeling of a new start. Something about 2012 just feels a little bit extra special to me. Maybe I'm just still coming down from the high of the holidays, but it feels like Sean and I are on the brink of something big this year. It feels as if we are at a crossroads right now... our lives could take any number of directions. I'm hopeful for this year that we can get closer to achieving our dreams and goals and only grow in happiness and love for each other. I'm open to all the possibilities this life has to offer and ready to see what 2012 has in store for us!

New Year's Eve 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment