Friday, May 4, 2012

Derby is Here!

Louisville is so alive right now with all of the Kentucky Derby festivities happening this week. One of my favorite things about Louisville in the early spring is seeing all of the local boutiques and department stores putting their "derby hats" on display. I'm not going to Churchill Downs for any races this year, but I have certainly daydreamed about what I might wear if I ever get to attend (NOT in the infield!). So I put together three dream outfits, none of which I can remotely afford, just for fun!

Shoes: Viktor & Rolf and Tibi; Dress: Alice + Olivia; Hat: Giovannio Bridgette

Hat: Luna Boutique; Dress: Rebecca Taylor; Shoes: Sam Edelman and KORS Michael Kors

Dress: Shoshanna; Shoes: Viktor & Rolf and Sigerson Morrison; Hat: Luna Boutique
As you can see, I have a slight shoe problem and could not decide between multiple pairs. In real life, if I had all of these shoes, I wouldn't be able to decide until the last minute which to wear either! Luckily, I don't have to make these kinds of tough decisions on a regular basis. ;)

Happy Oaks Day!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Derby Day as well!
What are your plans for the weekend???

No comments:

Post a Comment