Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Update: 12 by 2012!

Last weekend, Sean and I finally found some time to work on things around the house. And that means I get to cross off two items on my list! Saturday, I took a couple of hours to re-organize my closet and I'm so happy with how it turned out. And it wasn't really as bad as I thought. I had just let some things pile up, but now everything has a place. I even made some room for a few extra things laying around our bedroom. And the floor is completely clear now... I told Sean it feels like a mini-dressing room! Here are some pictures of the transformation:

BEFORE:




AHH! Look at all that stuff on the floor!

That luggage was not in a good spot

AFTER:

That's an organizer from Ikea; my overnight bag is behind
it because I'll be using it so much in the coming weeks!



Look! You can see the floor now!

I hid that luggage back in the corner

Up there are travel bags, a bag of bags (purses/clutches)
and a box of winter scarves, hats and gloves

I even re-organized my clothes!

And while all that was happening, here's what Seany was doing upstairs:

Voila! Isn't it pretty?
It's not quite finished yet, but it's looking good! We have about three more frames to add. So I'm crossing those two items off my 12 by 2012 list! As for some of the other items, we've got some ideas going for our Christmas card, I've started organizing some of our wedding photos for the albums, and I'm hoping to keep up with my blogging in the coming weeks. Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment